Estimated Time: 10 Minutes
⚠️ Caution: Always disconnect power to the unit before servicing
- Filters need to be replaced or maintained properly to maximize the unit’s performance.
- The maintenance schedule is based on the pollution level The following maintenance schedule is recommended for most environments.
- Filters need to be replaced/cleaned more often if the unit is being used in a heavily polluted environment.
- Main filter - Replace every 9-12 months
- Replaceable VOC pre-filter - Replace every 6 months
- VOC post-filter - Replace every 6 months
- Pre-filter and High Energy Grid - Clean every 3 months