Estimated Time: 10 Minutes
⚠️ Caution: Always disconnect power to the unit before servicing
- Filters need to be replaced and maintained properly to maximize the unit’s performance.
- The maintenance schedule is based on the pollution level. The following maintenance schedule is recommended for most environments.
- Filters need to be replaced/cleaned more often if the unit is being used in a heavily polluted environment.
Replacement schedule -
- Main filter - Replace every 9-12 months
- Pre-filter - Replace every 6 months
- Post-filter - Replace every 6 months
Cleaning schedule -
- High Energy Grid - Clean every 3 months with a lint-free cloth
- Pre-filter - Every 3 months, gently use a vacuum wand to remove build-up