- Place your air purifier in an area where you spend the most time.
- Place your air purifier in an area where airflow won't be restricted.
- Give your air purifier enough "breathing room" so it can take as much air in as possible and let as much clean, fresh air out as possible.
- We recommend that you don't place objects directly on top of your air purifier as this can restrict the amount of air coming out of the unit.
- If you decide to mount your Compact unit up on the wall make sure to give it space between the top of the unit and the ceiling.
- Our Compact and Ultrafine 468 unit are portable and easy to move so you can always have clean, healthy air to breathe no matter what room you're in.
Tip: If you're unsure, we can help! Chat, email, or call us by visiting intellipure.com